DJI Phantom 4 Pro + 3 batteries + Filters + backpack 800$

Dron is sold. Captain, ofc i speak with many ppl, i want to be sure i will sell it. About ur problem, it was my fault, problem with my PAYPAL. I spoke with PP, telling them i want to refund and they said they will take some actions.

I am not trying to say anything negative about the seller or insinuating that this is a scam, but we came to terms on this a couple days ago and I sent him the money via pay pal and then I got a text back from him saying that his account Had been hacked and that he needed to refund the money and was going to give me another e-mail address to send the money to via pay pal. As of yet I have not seen the refund and he can only text not talk on the cell phone so I'm just a little leery of the whole deal. Just wanna to let everybody know in case the deal falls through with me. We are still trying to work it out but I told him I'm not sending any more money until this gets cleared up and I'm not going to release my claim in pay pal until I see the refund.

My exact experience. As you can see above I replied within a few hours of his post. Paid by paypal. He said we works nights and could not talk. Same thing. Problems with his paypal account. He refunded the money. I tried to call, this time he was "over seas" and could not talk. But someone in Washington State could mail. I also told him too may red flags and I don't want to buy anymore. He texted OK. Never would talk. SKETCHY.

Goog luck!
For all of us, before sending any money---talk with the person on his phone!!

hm...let me know when someone of you was ripped and lost money by me. If you dont like they way i do it, dont participate, but dont accuse me for nothing.

Dear Marty,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.

We were able to recover $800.00 USD and this amount has been credited to
you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4