DJI Phantom 4 CARE

Reaction score
When I bought my P4 I decided that it might be a wise move and buy the DJI Care (Insurance), which I did, so that added a extra couple hundred to the bottom line. My reasoning is because with everything new, there will always be a few things go wrong and hopefully before the year of DJI CARE expires. Actually I got two phone calls, one from FEDEX and the other from DJI, the FedEx call was to let me know that my P4 will be delivered tomorrow. DJI was just reminding me that I had to activate the Insurance within 48 hours of activating the P4.

I ordered my P4 within 5 minutes of being able to do so. So not sure how fast I will get in comparison to others and their ordering the P4.

You can add DJI Care after the purchase. I was just in the process of purchasing it, and if you purchase it within 48hrs of activating your phantom it's really simple (although I am confused my they want to charge me another $10 for shipping for a warranty??). If you activated your P4 more than 48hrs before buying, there is some alternative process which requires you to upload a video. Details are here Buy DJI Care (Phantom 4) 1-Year Plan | DJI Store

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik