DJI Phantom 3 Standard With 2 Batteies

Reaction score
$350.00 Buyer pays for shipping. DJI Phantom 3 Standard. Comes with Box, Two Batteries, Remote, All Chargers, and Props. The only reason I am getting rid of this drone because I’m upgrading. This drone is like brand new besides scratch on motor. Kept in Pelican Case.

82c6481ba86da7ed89bc54249eeb75e3.jpg
764fcd60debe4b30b112a087052388ed.jpg
c99810be25d42f8694908caa0ab262cd.jpg
7ea7985b8bbf7e6ff96a7808fec7f314.jpg
4ccad747319d202ab430111fd3d88a76.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry man, you won’t get more than $300.
Like new refurb with a 1 yr warranty are $350.
Just trying to save you some frustration.

Reactions: livefreeanddrone
Not trying to offend, trying to be helpful with fair market value.

I wish the mods would delete the bashers
If you don't want to buy it
then don't post
the smart consumer can figure it out
I disagree. I am all for the bashers; as long as their facts are correct. Why should we condone people ripping off our members? Don't get me wrong, in this case the seller has more posts than I do, but most of the time we get people stopping by here with a FS post as their one and only post trying to make a quick buck.

Reactions: grin factor
Brand New is $500. Refurbished is $400. And an additional $150 for extra battery. $20 for dual car battery charger $10 for iPad mini holder. It is listed fairly.

I wasn't referring to this particular seller as ripping someone off, sorry if my words were misinterpreted. I just meant Bashers in general, and I did say if their facts are correct. So for example if someone is selling something for $1,000 that can be bought anywhere for five or six hundred I for one would appreciate someone telling me that. The average Observer may not be familiar with all the prices for things. I do like your point though about bumping a post to the top. Maybe there is something to say for that.

Reactions: Clench M'cheeks
Just remember your unit is not refurbished. Its used with damage to the motor.

But good luck anyways. Just my 2 cents.

Brand New is $500. Refurbished is $400. And an additional $150 for extra battery. $20 for dual car battery charger $10 for iPad mini holder. It is listed fairly.

While I totally understand your valuation and pricing breakdown, I honestly do think it will be a tough sell at your desired price point of $500 + plus shipping. If you're shipping it to someone across the country, it might cost like $40 (guestimating). At this stage in the drone game, I don't think many will fork up $540 for a used P3S -- but that's my realistic opinion, not trying to bash at all. Also, I see you've valued the battery at $150, however, I don't think anyone on the forum will pay $150 for a used P4 battery, let alone a P3 battery-- I just sold mine which had 4 charge cycles, no scratches for $80.

Dillusion has a point with aircraft being used and not refurbished -- which could be a reason for a buyer to say, "ehh but there's this scratch on the motor." Unfortunately, there is a difference between what you think it's worth and what others are actually willing to pay for it. I know because I've been there and if you want to stay firm on the $500 price point, I would suggest for that price to include shipping. Just trying to give you another perspective and save you some time. I really do wish you the best in getting this sold man.

Last edited:
I will say $360 to $385 will be a standard market value. The aircraft is used, the battery too is used. Just been fair with the seller.

Looking to get $350 plus shipping let me. I am upgrading drones need this gone. Always in a pelican case. Two Batteries. Extra props. Dual car charger. Controller adapter for iPad mini. And everything else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers