DJI Phantom 3 Standard - Open box, warranty not activated - SOLD

Reaction score
Up for sale is a new in the box DJI Phantom 3 Standard for $430 shipped to the 48 states. The package has been opened, but it has never been charged, and the aircraft has never had the warranty activated through DJI.

Everything is new in the box, just with the factory seals cut on the outer package.

P3S-3.8.16.jpg

Trade for advanced (aircraft & box only)?

You keep props, battery & charger and extras

Last edited:
Trade for advanced (aircraft & box only)?

You keep props, battery & charger and extras
Is there something I don't know about the P3S? Not sure why someone would want to trade P3A with lightbridge for a WiFi model.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Is there something I don't know about the P3S? Not sure why someone would want to trade P3A with lightbridge for a WiFi model.

I have a spare p3a(NO camera/gimble) and i want to give the standard a try so if someone wanted to trade p3a aircraft only for p3s aircraft , gimble, &controller I'm open

that's cool most definitely awesome prices I won one on eBay already so iam good but I will pass on the information to others that is looking for one fly high

tom

You need to explain exactly what the P3 Standard will be coming with, exactly. I am in the market for a Standard ever since I lost my original Standard which decided to try and become a submarine, which did not work worth a ****. So, just like Ebay, you have to be specific on what the customer will be getting if he buys from you. Thanks and will be waiting to see what you post.

Phantom has been sold

AgentOrange2015 - It was new in the box as stated. Everything was included.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20