DJI Phantom 3 Standard Max Altitude Test! Secret to fly 500 meter height !

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Max height test for my DJI Phantom 3 Standard, and do you know how to fly at 500 meter ? let watch it and you will know...XD

Last edited:
Reactions: SteelWarrior
Woah that was cool. I would be so afraid of running out of batteries before I could fully descend. Good job - you're braver man than I!

1. You started an max altitude test with 51% battery??? You're braver than I am!

2. It was unstable at altitude because it was directly over you. It wasn't getting a good signal. Your signal and stability would have improved had it not been directly overhead.

3. You forgot to tell us the secret to flying over the 500 m max height. You said it was in the video but it wasn't.

Woah that was cool. I would be so afraid of running out of batteries before I could fully descend. Good job - you're braver man than I!

i will never try it again with low battery status... descents seen draining a lot battery!

1. You started an max altitude test with 51% battery??? You're braver than I am!

2. It was unstable at altitude because it was directly over you. It wasn't getting a good signal. Your signal and stability would have improved had it not been directly overhead.

3. You forgot to tell us the secret to flying over the 500 m max height. You said it was in the video but it wasn't.

yea, this is my 1st test and never try again with low % battery, descents seen draining a lot battery!
btw there is no secret, i'm just joking... XD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.