DJI Phantom 3 Professional - Live Transmission

Reaction score
Hello guys.

I just bought yesterday a new DJI Phantom Professional 3 - 4K
I have a big problem. Everytime I use it, when I connect it to the new IPAD AIR 2, the video quality on live streaming is very bad, if i fly only 20-30 meters far it already begins to loose image, hard loading and stuff.
I followed some youtube videos where they say "clear cache, use airplane mode, close some stuff from ipad settings, bla bla" did all those and still, same bad quality image. Thank you very much and waiting for ur response.

Check your firmware on RC and AC. I had range/video issues using AC 1.10.90 with RC 1.8, downgraded the RC to 1.6 and corrected the issue.

Try these tips, position the antennas properly (see the video below), and make sure you're not flying in a location that has a lot of potential Wi-Fi interference (e.g. a neighborhood).

Check your firmware on RC and AC. I had range/video issues using AC 1.10.90 with RC 1.8, downgraded the RC to 1.6 and corrected the issue.
Could you please direct me to a procedure for downgrading? I am having this issue, and cannot firmware specifically for the controller.

Thank You!

Could you please direct me to a procedure for downgrading? I am having this issue, and cannot firmware specifically for the controller.

Thank You!
This is the video I watched that explains the process.... I can tell you it might take a couple tries to get the menu open but I rolled mine back with no problems. Only takes about a minute. Be patient though :)

Awesome, I just found it myself. Thank You Very Much! I will get this loaded and test today for functionality. The live video was horrible in the middle of an open field with the controller right next to the aircraft. Bizarre.

Reactions: QBurris

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik