DJI Phantom 3 Professional, DJI Backpack, Extra Battery, ND filters, Windsurfer

SGs

Reaction score
SOLD!!!

Up for sale is my used DJI Phantom 3 professional. No crashes, maybe 75 total flights will double check. . Comes with ND6, ND8, ND16 filters, spare DJI battery, hardshell backpack, controller and everything that would come new. Only problem is the remote screw where you adjust the depth of the mount is stripped. Was just going to upgrade to the better mount. Firmware is the one right before the Geo lock was introduced. Haven't upgraded since. Have windsurfers and sun shade for Iphone 6plus I can throw in. Absolutely no problems with this bird,she flies great but certain life changes requires I at least get some of my money back. Paid 1299 for this package, plus the filters.

Asking 750 shipped lower 48. Will take paypal from verified sources, have to dig into the safest way possible for both parties. Great deal on this bird.

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_1780.jpg

IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg

IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1789.jpg

IMG_1790.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg

Last edited:
I thought I had hit send on my post but apparently I didn't. Sorry but I bought one already.
$800 with the extra battery and hard shell is a great deal, sorry I missed it!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Price lowered to 750 shipped to the lower 48. Pretty **** good deal, imo.

Last edited:
Price lowered to 750 shipped to the lower 48. Pretty **** good deal, imo.

Now I wish I hadn't bought the one I did! I'll take a look at it when it gets here, if it's not what was promised I may return and get this one if still here.

You and me both ray. Oh well, you will enjoy your bird I'm sure as I've enjoyed mine. If it wasn't for something that much more special that I really want I would never be selling it in a million years. My loss will most certainly be someones gain, eventually... hopefully.

You and me both ray. Oh well, you will enjoy your bird I'm sure as I've enjoyed mine. If it wasn't for something that much more special that I really want I would never be selling it in a million years. My loss will most certainly be someones gain, eventually... hopefully.

I'm glad you were able to sell it, it definitely was a good buy.
Good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav