DJI phantom 3 owners community

Not in a million years. Forums are my only social networking tools.
And I hate being invited to join a free contest or draw, but I must Like your Facebook first? Not going to happen. ;-)

RedHotPoker

I don't get the FB groups.................... it's nowhere near as easy to use as dedicated forum software is. Oh well, I guess it's cause I'm old.

Easier for posting and viewing multimedia. Not to mention the biggest platform on the Internet.

I dislike how those "friendly" groups retain all your pics and personal info.
Plus the hidden data brokers, connected to all these web sites.

No, forums such as this, are my only means of social watering holes. If you want to include this in that kind of 'net-working' concept.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Arvidj
I dislike how those "friendly" groups retain all your pics and personal info.
Plus the hidden data brokers, connected to all these web sites.

No, forums such as this, are my only means of social watering holes. If you want to include this in that kind of 'net-working' concept.

RedHotPoker

Agree totally, once you sign up to FB & agree to their T&C's & upload any pic or vid there that's it you give them full rights to it & they can even sell on to 3rd parties for profit & that's forever, long after your gone, No way Jose

Not a fan of FB either. Something about it weirds me out. Obviously im in the worlds minority on this but im old enough not to care. I always preach to ban facebook and be free - no one cares what you did or ate today or how much you love/hate your husband/wife/kids [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]! Amen brotha....

But, then again how much do You love your neighbours Wife? Hahaha
You keep 'flying' over, towards there. J/K
I Always Leave the camera running. You can delete it later. . .

But yeah, Face it. I prefer my identity hidden, to most casual onlookers.

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4