DJI Phantom 3 HDMI Output Module fitting

Reaction score
We just fitted the New DJI output Module here is a video of how to fit it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: outlaw704
Nice video, very informative. Will the HDMI connection allow me to connect a second iPad to allow someone to see what is on the controlling iPad screen?

Nice video, very informative. Will the HDMI connection allow me to connect a second iPad to allow someone to see what is on the controlling iPad screen?

Yes you can connect a second Screen so someone can see what you see or for you to see with a bigger screen or goggles

Reactions: outlaw704
I don't believe a 2nd iPad though. The iPad port is output, not input. You'd need a TV or monitor with HDMI input.

That is correct. You would not be able to connect a second iPad. To connect a separate iPad you would have to connect it to another controller. You are only able to connect one device running the Pilot App per RC.

Reactions: blade strike
Correct, only one USB device and one hdmi.

Reactions: MSFlyer
@blade strike, have you or anyone tried connecting an HDMI Splitter/Matrix to be able to have multiple outputs? I would assume this would work without a problem, right?

I tried with the original lightbridge and it did not work. I have yet to try it on the inspire or p3.

@blade strike, have you or anyone tried connecting an HDMI Splitter/Matrix to be able to have multiple outputs? I would assume this would work without a problem, right?
I gotta believe it would work. I'd suggest getting a splitter that can amplify too, like this one on Amazon.

Attachments

• 1437242466058.jpg
    1437242466058.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 590
I gotta believe it would work. I'd suggest getting a splitter that can amplify too, like this one on Amazon.

Give it a try and let us know..

Reactions: MSFlyer
Hi thinking of getting a HDMI Output Module. Looking for an extra display so my father can watch but on a different screen. Anyone know what tablet and leads I will need? Preferably 8- 10 inch.

Hi thinking of getting a HDMI Output Module. Looking for an extra display so my father can watch but on a different screen. Anyone know what tablet and leads I will need? Preferably 8- 10 inch.
Any monitor with HDMI input will work-- I have a 13 inch TV for others to watch on. You will need to sit it in the shade out of direct sunlight

Reactions: Mr.Spock
You can get a pair of goggles too

My googles set up

Attachments

• 1446379492849.jpg
    1446379492849.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 611
  • 1446379518453.jpg
    1446379518453.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 569
Hello,

you are the developer? How much?
Lol oh dear god no i bought them online they are caled Nebula HDMI goggles i bought mine 260 pounds on an offer on a site in London that is no more.

no no, lol

My question was for the OP. I have a Fatshark glasses, which I use in micro drones 250mm

With the invention of hdmi output, could connect my glasses directly, without tablet or by phone, no?

My big question is, which is really what you see? only the video? or some data appears?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31