DJI Phantom 3 Checklist & Standard / Emergency Operating Proc

• Thread starter Deleted member 29014
  • Start date
Typical... us plane pilots review the checklist BEFORE emergencies.

Could you share a bit about the emergency procedures? I did my own checklist but I am stuck at the normal operating procedures. I have no clue what to do in case of emergency I guess...

Could you share a bit about the emergency procedures? I did my own checklist but I am stuck at the normal operating procedures. I have no clue what to do in case of emergency I guess...
Just logical stuff. It wouldn't be fair to the owner for me to blab.

Well, I don`t see anything wrong if it`s something published on dji manuals and this forum. Also I am not here to profit, this is a Hobby not the Coke formula.

I am just looking for a list of emergencies types so I can: learn and research how to deal with them.

Unfortunately the owner (facefullofsnow) will have to seat and wait for me to win the lottery or go crazier to spend US$45 on a Phantom checklist. It looks very good and I support profit, but that is unjustified.

Here is my free, pdf version so far. Feel free to grab it, comment and share.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1twetsvkqerj4ek/Checklist JC V1.0.pdf?dl=0

Well, I don`t see anything wrong if it`s something published on dji manuals and this forum. Also I am not here to profit, this is a Hobby not the Coke formula.

I am just looking for a list of emergencies types so I can: learn and research how to deal with them.

Unfortunately the owner (facefullofsnow) will have to seat and wait for me to win the lottery or go crazier to spend US$45 on a Phantom checklist. It looks very good and I support profit, but that is unjustified.

Here is my free, pdf version so far. Feel free to grab it, comment and share.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1twetsvkqerj4ek/Checklist JC V1.0.pdf?dl=0
Don't get upset, it is not my product. But I believe in protecting others' intellectual property.

Im not upset, I just don`t think its anyone`s propriety. I didn`t ask for you to scan the checklist or make a copy and send it to me. I`m sure this forum has all the info I need, it`s probably where the "owner" got ALL of his info from. But you are right, if I paid $45 I would keep every botch of ink under a mattress, I wouldn`t even risk taking it out in the field when I went flying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.