Professional DJI PHANTOM 3 Battery error

Reaction score
Hello! Repaired my DJI ph 3 pro after crash, one of the parts I replaced was a battery telemetry connector, accidentally removed some SMD (look like some resistors or capacitors), on the photo u can see one of them. Any thoughts what can it be?

P.S. smd placed between RX/TX and gnd, also battery telemetry says "Battery Error"
Thank you!

Attachments

• 101FAD86-E176-403A-B33D-64CAA89FE79C.jpeg
    101FAD86-E176-403A-B33D-64CAA89FE79C.jpeg
    717.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 8877E65B-F748-4A99-BEE3-6224543C884F.jpeg
    8877E65B-F748-4A99-BEE3-6224543C884F.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 32

Oso

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hello! Repaired my DJI ph 3 pro after crash, one of the parts I replaced was a battery telemetry connector, accidentally removed some SMD (look like some resistors or capacitors), on the photo u can see one of them. Any thoughts what can it be?

P.S. smd placed between RX/TX and gnd, also battery telemetry says "Battery Error"
Thank you!
Welcome to the forum!

If you're asking what component should be within the red box, as far as I can see there are no components in that spot.
I didn't open my P3P. I just looked at board photos online such as at this very often referenced github site.

Update: In the reference photos I checked on github, I didn’t notice the mini components. I’m sorry for my mistake. Thanks to @KachemakDiver for correcting my post.

Last edited:
Reactions: KachemakDiver

KachemakDiver

Premium Pilot
Reaction score

Thank you!
Yes, there is 2 tiny resistors in that location.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
Reactions: Oso
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

If you're asking what component should be within the red box, as far as I can see there are no components in that spot.
I didn't open my P3P. I just looked at board photos online such as at this very often referenced github site.

Update: In the reference photos I checked on github, I didn’t notice the mini components. I’m sorry for my mistake. Thanks to @KachemakDiver for correcting my post.
yeah. I've checked them out, unfortunately, there is no information given about this specific part of the board circuit

Reactions: Oso

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rephraim