DJI Phantom 3, amazing price too, see link

Too absurd to be funny.

I thought this bit was really funny :lol:
MUTE function can even turn off the rotors during flight. But in that mode, flight time will be reduced even further.

I loved this part -

"For these existic customers, a special upgrade deal will be available – so you can upgrade your existing Phantom 2 VISION by purchasing just 3 more Phantom 2 VISION and the Phantom 3 quadro connection kit – which connects 4 Phantom 2 VISIONS together which makes this system to a fully functional Phantom 3 Quadro"

Like magic - connect three other additional Phantoms into one big monster truck! All for $399.00!

I just want the connection kit to bring my friends with Phantoms together so we can do tandem flights.

I just saw a Dannish company who is selling the Phantom 8 Octopussy. It includes a silencer pack for the blades which pushes out a neutralizing sound that mimics cats in heat.

"For perfect video footage without any propeller / rotor noises, the MUTE function can even turn off the rotors during flight. But in that mode, flight time will be reduced even further."

Still worth it.

ElGuano said:
"For perfect video footage without any propeller / rotor noises, the MUTE function can even turn off the rotors during flight. But in that mode, flight time will be reduced even further."

You can do that with a P2 using the CSC command. Many people find, though, that altitude hold is compromised as a consequence.

isky172 said:
I just saw a Dannish company who is selling the Phantom 8 Octopussy. It includes a silencer pack for the blades which pushes out a neutralizing sound that mimics cats in heat.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm a cat person and that sound sure in the hell is not neutralizing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You gotta see the case for this thing...

-slinger

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues