Dji phantom 3 4k

Reaction score
Ok I have new phantom 3 4k I haven't used in few months when I recently fired it up I got the notification to update firmware and ever since I did that my remote controller doesn't charge I plug it in and the first three lights light up and the third flashes for about two minutes then they all
Go
Out like it fully charged but it keeps saying I have 52% battery for it what can I do to fix it

When you turn on the controller, what does it do? Does it's keep on or turn off? How many lights are on?

The lights come on when I plug it in to charge it the first 2 lights are on solid the third light flashes like it charging it up to that point for about two minutes then all the lights go out the controller light itself is red

Maybe you have a bad battery, try leave it connected for a while to see if it charges up completely, if not you will have to take it to a repair to see if the battery is replaceable or if it is still on warranty, call DJI and let them know of the problem.

I have a P3 4K also and made the update without a problem, other thing is that this model only update via Go app, I tried to connect mine to the computer and use DJI Assistant to see if can be rolled back a FW but to my surprise the app does not see the aircraft and the micro USB on the controller I don't know if can be used to re-install the update.

You can roll it back by pulling your SD card from the AC put it in your computer if the new firmware version is on the card remove it then put an older version of the firmware onto the SD card and load it into the AC it will prompt to update at that point. Just had to do it to mine as the 1.6.50 firmware had my system lagged out where as the previous version it ran perfect. the version prior to 1.6.50 was 1.5.40

I had that issue with my controller earlier this summer. I took it apart and unplugged the battery for 5 min then reconnected it and reassembled the control and it's worked fine ever since.

I have a P3 4K also and made the update without a problem, other thing is that this model only update via Go app, I tried to connect mine to the computer and use DJI Assistant to see if can be rolled back a FW but to my surprise the app does not see the aircraft and the micro USB on the controller I don't know if can be used to re-install the update.
you cant use the usb on the controller for anything but charging as far as I've read Brother everything going in and coming out is through WIFI only

I had that issue with my controller earlier this summer. I took it apart and unplugged the battery for 5 min then reconnected it and reassembled the control and it's worked fine ever since.
Had same issue. this is the fix. For some reason the in the p34k this is common.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic