DJI Phantom 3 2.7K Camera *SOLD*

That is a pretty good price. I would put it on www.Flyhum.com. I have sold a couple of cameras there for more than you are asking. They don't charge a commission like Ebay.
I am sure it will sell here fast also.

That is a pretty good price. I would put it on www.Flyhum.com. I have sold a couple of cameras there for more than you are asking. They don't charge a commission like Ebay.
I am sure it will sell here fast also.

Thanks, I have tried to register for flyhum twice and the site doesnt send the activation email. Ive talked to support and they are supposed to fix it soon. when that happens i might be able to sell this camera.

Just curious, did you do the upgrade to make your advanced effectively a pro? Debating doing the same upgrade myself. How difficult of an upgrade was this?

sent from my Moto X Pure
Yes and as long as you buy the Phantom 3 Pro 4K camera and not the Phantom 4K camera the update is as easy as swapping cameras and updating firmware.

Reactions: Casey Cassity
Yes and as long as you buy the Phantom 3 Pro 4K camera and not the Phantom 4K camera the update is as easy as swapping cameras and updating firmware.
Nice, thanks for the reply. I will be doing that upgrade sooner rather than later. Just waiting in the pro camera and gimbles to come down a little in price.

sent from my Moto X Pure

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik