DJI Phantom 2 Vision Taco Gimbal Problems

Reaction score

Hi all,
I am new here. I recently bought a second hand phantom 2 vision and it came with a pre-installed Supreme taco Gimbal, however I'm having some major issues with it.

I followed a video to calibrate the gimbal using three different pieces of software and thought everything was going well. However when it came to turning the drone on and completing a six axis calibration the gimbal seems to have a mind of it's own and won't stop moving in any direction no matter what. I have tried following the video multiple times and resetting it and doing it again and still not having any luck does anyone have any information on this?

I'd really appriceate any help.

Thanks,

Josh

P.s
If I've done this right then the video of what is happening should be attached

Hi all,
I am new here. I recently bought a second hand phantom 2 vision and it came with a pre-installed Supreme taco Gimbal, however I'm having some major issues with it.

I followed a video to calibrate the gimbal using three different pieces of software and thought everything was going well. However when it came to turning the drone on and completing a six axis calibration the gimbal seems to have a mind of it's own and won't stop moving in any direction no matter what. I have tried following the video multiple times and resetting it and doing it again and still not having any luck does anyone have any information on this?

I'd really appriceate any help.

Thanks,

Josh

P.s
If I've done this right then the video of what is happening should be attached

Hi Josh,

Welcome to the forum;)

1st off.. Sorry to say but I can't help you out with your gimbal problem, my one is from a different company.

Something that might help you out, have you tried the search bar at the top of this page? Type in your gimbal details & someone might of had the same problem.

Hope you get it sorted & enjoy your new venture;)

Hi @Clampit,

Thanks for your response and help. That link didn't quite tell me what I need to know, but I'll keep searching :)

Thanks,

Josh

Hi josh,

Check out the search bar above, there was loads of threads on your gimbal. I'm sure one of them will help you out.;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik