Dji Phantom 2 vision plus problem on 11000 to 14000 feet

Reaction score
hi all
There is an flight issue with Photom 2 vision plus when goes to the heights mountain area ( altitude 11000 to 14000 feet) and fly my Photom 2 vision plus after a few feet hight ( 30 t0 80 feet) drone land automatically left and right control is working fine but upward control does not work .
i have try every possible solution but still not work i calibrated many times at that place and GPS locked with 14 satellites . i have buy brand new battery each and every thing fine . my drone work fine and properly on any other place but when i goes to that altitude (11 to 14 thousands feet) its not working
helpo me to solve these issue
thanks
please watch this video

It could be a software glitch. Hook it up to a computer and reinstall the update software it will ask do you want to reinstall say yes and see if this solves your issue.

My phantom 2 was drifting even in gps and I reinstalled the software now it's ok and stable.

Hope this helps you.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hook up your phantom back to the computer and check your battery health!

I just had a scary flight the other day. My one battery only lasted 5 minutes I looked down on the screen it said I still had 38% left took it up about 50 feet then it came back down fast!! I got it to land in the grass thankfully but the battery went from 38% to 5% in just going up. Smh

Hooked it up to the computer and it was uneven battery levels in voltage. It had a bad cell in the battery.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

A few things...
Is it cold up there? Cold temps will drop the voltage on the batter and hence force land.

Another is that the Phantoms have an operational ceiling of 5000/6000 metres. Maybe it knows how high it is.

Reactions: garbear

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj