DJI Phantom 2 vision gimbal china bcg FC200 2axis problem

Reaction score
hello
im problem with my gimbal
im bought in ebay iun here http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Phantom...ady-for-use-/131482040915?hash=item1e9cf0ba53
an set in my phantom

after set gimbal in my phantom
phantom droop and very vibrate
than i set GAIN again in dji assistant
my set gain 50/50/100/250/260/260

vertical gain set max in 250 :(
and its reduce vibrate
this is my video after instal gimbal an set gain and stabliz with adobe

there were experiencing the same thing??
can you solve my problem???

hello
im problem with my gimbal
im bought in ebay iun here http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Phantom...ady-for-use-/131482040915?hash=item1e9cf0ba53
an set in my phantom

after set gimbal in my phantom
phantom droop and very vibrate
than i set GAIN again in dji assistant
my set gain 50/50/100/250/260/260

vertical gain set max in 250 :(
and its reduce vibrate
this is my video after instal gimbal an set gain and stabliz with adobe

there were experiencing the same thing??
can you solve my problem???
Hi aerialmedan,

Welcome to the forum buddy.
I can't help you with your problem, got a RPG fitted on mine but have you tried searching for your gimbal problem in the above search bar.

I know there's load off people with your type of gimbal so you might find what your looking for.;)

It's worth a go my friend.

Last edited:
You need to mechanically balance the camera first without any power to the gimbal for the 2 axis.

This is done by moving the camera BASE forward or reverse. Also you need to move the camera left and right.
Sometime you have to elongated the holes to do it. When it is balance, the camera will stay horizontal
and a slight push will tilt or sway the camera depending on the direction of the push.

Once you balance the camera, you will need minimum power to keep the camera from shaking.

ps. ignore the setup. I have remove the cover for the motor to reduce the weight.

You need to mechanically balance the camera first without any power to the gimbal for the 2 axis.

This is done by moving the camera BASE forward or reverse. Also you need to move the camera left and right.
Sometime you have to elongated the holes to do it. When it is balance, the camera will stay horizontal
and a slight push will tilt or sway the camera depending on the direction of the push.

Once you balance the camera, you will need minimum power to keep the camera from shaking.

ps. ignore the setup. I have remove the cover for the motor to reduce the weight.
thx for your guide
but i thing not the gimbal problem
shake in my phantom not the gimbal

can you fix my problem here???

thx for your guide
but i thing not the gimbal problem
shake in my phantom not the gimbal

can you fix my problem here???

What type of prop are you using? If the phantom is shaking, it could be due to unbalance props.

When the gimbal is install, it the Centre of Gravity near the center of the quad? Sometime, it could cause the prop motor to compensate for unbalance CG.

do you have a video before correction by adobe.

What type of prop are you using? If the phantom is shaking, it could be due to unbalance props.

When the gimbal is install, it the Centre of Gravity near the center of the quad? Sometime, it could cause the prop motor to compensate for unbalance CG.

do you have a video before correction by adobe.
im using dji ori ginal prop 9443
gimbal in center
my phantom like this

please help me,,
check my message for you

BTW, does your quad also shake when you disconnect the power to the camera and the gimbal?

Could you please post some pictures /videos of how you went about wiring this gimbal I have a p2 that I have everything for I am just stumped as to the wiring of it

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj