DJI Phantom 2 Vision Car Charger at 5$

Yes, where did you find this?
It would probably take hours to charge one battery in the car though...

12 volt is 12 volt, it should work the same as stock.
I got couple also, will see...

bronk33 said:
Yes, where did you find this?
It would probably take hours to charge one battery in the car though...

So much for that, oh well :(
Dear customer,

Thanks for your order on Banggood.com.

We are really sorry to tell you that the item SKU125543 is out of stock now,we are not sure when it will be back into stock,so would you like to change to another same valued item or a refund?

Looking forward to your soon reply.

Regards,

Kathy

These things sell for nearly a hundred dollars elsewhere. I would imagine this was a big pricing mistake on their part and just figured it out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Old Gazer said:
These things sell for nearly a hundred dollars elsewhere. I would imagine this was a big pricing mistake on their part and just figured it out.

it's not OEM..cheaply made copy of the OEM car charger..will it work? im sure it will, but i wouldnt trust my $160 battery on a $5 charger.

tizzl10 said:
Old Gazer said:

it's not OEM..cheaply made copy of the OEM car charger..will it work? im sure it will, but i wouldnt trust my $160 battery on a $5 charger.

They carry OEM parts including the Vision and battery as well as other brands of quads. It may be a OEM charger.
It will be interesting to see if they relist it at a higher price.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I received refund today without any previous communication. What steps do u suggest?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik