Dji phantom 2 order shipping

Reaction score
I ordered a Dji phantom 2 on 21st april and still not shipped.

Anyone has any experience ordering from Dji.com?

I don't have experience with them so I ordered from an authorized dealer. The Phantom 2 and new gimbal shipped yesterday and will arrive Monday. Good luck.

I am in the same boat as you guys. ordered on 21st and nothing has been shipped so far.
they have the most stupid customer service I have ever seen. I had to cancel my previous order because they werent able to change shipping address for an order which hasnt been shipped yet. and when I wanted to change they got offended and gone into PMS mood. :shock:

Yep. Check around some are in stock.

i've bought from UAVProducts.com and acesdeals.biz both of them have great customer service. Robert from UAV answers my emails fast and peter from aces deals actually interviews his customers to make sure they get what they want and need.

they are both authorized dealers. Robert from MI and Peter from NY.

I ordered p2+3d gimbal at the beginning of april from OneDrone is EU and the gimbal still has not arrived to the dealer so he is sending me the P2 ahead and gimbal when it arrives. They are having trouble getting any information from dji.

I guess some are just luckier with their gimbal deliveries than others.

I bought a P2 with Zenmuse H3-2D bundle when they price dropped right before the H3-3d came out. Got mine from B&H Photo, arrived within 4 days. seemed to be the best price around on the bundle too... mid $700's at the time

I made an order for a P2 H33D on April 19 from DJI, no ship date yet. I asked online sales for an update and they indicated sales after April 15 will be shipped after April 29. Waiting to see.

iNabhani said:
I ordered a Dji phantom 2 on 21st april and still not shipped.

Anyone has any experience ordering from Dji.com?

I ordered my P2 + H3-3D from Dji on about April 9th and received in it in a little less than 2 weeks. Im guessing they may be back ordered now

i sent a mail to DJI US yesterday asking why my order hasnt been shipped yet and the response I got is as below

Dear,
H3-3D right now is in high demand that we are working around the clock to satisfy all buyers on the waiting queue.
We will arrange shipment on a first pay first deliver basis.
Sorry for the waiting time.

pretty bold statement for a customer service response when you claim to ship everything in 3-5 business days. If there are 1000 people in front of me, then I can get it maybe 3 months later. just stupid...

mr.goodkat said:
i sent a mail to DJI US yesterday asking why my order hasnt been shipped yet and the response I got is as below

Dear,
H3-3D right now is in high demand that we are working around the clock to satisfy all buyers on the waiting queue.
We will arrange shipment on a first pay first deliver basis.
Sorry for the waiting time.

pretty bold statement for a customer service response when you claim to ship everything in 3-5 business days. If there are 1000 people in front of me, then I can get it maybe 3 months later. just stupid...

so cancel it and check other vendors? I see bundles from China & Japan with H3-3d's which are pretty cheap.. or B&H has them for 959

Mine still hasn't shipped from DJI either.
My order number from 4/18 is just under 5100.
I'm hoping they get it out soon but I'm not in a big enough hurry to cancel and reorder from somewhere else. The delay has given me enough time to research and purchase a FPV setup and that will probably take a few weeks to get to me anyway.

DJI doesn't have limited supply... they created a limited supply to keep the demand up. All the 1st pre-orders were already filled from DJI to the Dealers.

Each dealer was given a set amount of phantoms. my suggestion is to call around to see who is in stock if you really really want one.

Ok, so now I'm getting nervous. Nobody from DJI has responded to any of my requests for a status update.
I've sent emails to: [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected].
I don't even care if it's just an email stating it's on back order. I would just like to know my order hasn't gone into some black hole.
When you call the US phone number they tell you to send an email so at this point I can't even talk to a person.
I don't want to cancel but even if I did I'm not even sure how I would go about it.
You would think an order placed on 4/18 that states ships in 3-5 days would warrant some kind of response.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20