DJI Phantom 2 & GoPro Camera Available!

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to clear out a few things ... (all used)

Contact me (via PM) for details on any one of these items.

Phantom 2 w/H3-2D Gimbal - used, recently checked by DJI (new motors!) - $700
Includes box/packaging, charger, battery, controller, thrust boosted props
- FPV Ready with professionally installed DJI iOSD Mini, Immersion Tx, Blue Beam Ultra Ant, $900
- iPad Ground Station Ready with 2.4G Datalink installed, $1075

Phantom 2 w/H3-3D Gimbal - used, recently checked by DJI - $825
Original box/packaging, charger (still sealed), battery, props (1 set), controller. This looks new but it really has been used a time or two!

GoPro Hero 3+ Black modified with RageCams 5.4mm lens - no fisheye!, $625
- Includes original GoPro packaging and accessories, original GoPro lens

DJI H3-2D Gimbal, $325
- Includes original packaging, screws, rubber dampeners, mounting bracket

Note: Shipping within the U.S. only. Cost of shipping not included.

I don't want to rain on anybody's sales parade, but I also don't want forum newbies to get taken advantage of.
BRAND NEW (full warranty, etc) Phantom 2 version 1 with H3-3D gimbal is $829 retail... $4 discount for a used device doesn't really come close to adhering to standard depreciation schedules for used devices.... #justsayin :)

also a brand new H3-3D is 379 retail... so 329 for a H3-2D doesn't make much sense. I'm not saying that particular item is overpriced, it's just not logical to buy one at all when a vastly better gimbal is only $50 more

QYV said:
I don't want to rain on anybody's sales parade, but I also don't want forum newbies to get taken advantage of.
BRAND NEW (full warranty, etc) Phantom 2 version 1 with H3-3D gimbal is $829 retail... $4 discount for a used device doesn't really come close to adhering to standard depreciation schedules for used devices.... #justsayin :)

also a brand new H3-3D is 379 retail... so 329 for a H3-2D doesn't make much sense. I'm not saying that particular item is overpriced, it's just not logical to buy one at all when a vastly better gimbal is only $50 more

Appreciate you policing the forum!

I'd say, if you can get this price on the Phantom 2 new - get it! Don't buy used, or like new, or just about new ... buy brand new!

And yes, the pricing is about the same on the H3-2D and H3-3D gimbals - that's been that way since each were launched, priced at $379 retail. If your Phantom can use the H3-3D, then it's a no-brainer, get this gimbal! I have the H3-2D gimbal as a spare for my Phantom with the H3-2D gimbal (which doesn't have the same mounting and interference board) to completely match the Phantom setup for the H3-3D. Yes, I paid the same for this as I could have paid for an H3-3D - but, that didn't work for my situation and I didn't want to make any modifications (drill a hole in my Phantom!).

Thanks for providing your attention, input and standard depreciation schedules to this post. My advice for anyone looking - if this used pricing works - great! If you can find a new at the same range, by all means, do it! And, if you feel the better gimbal at a comparable price will work better for you, then it's logical, stop looking at this one!

If you are interested in these, let me know. Otherwise, carry on! :) Again, thanks all!

no worries mate, like I said I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, just help folks with 2 and 3 post counts stay well informed :)
good luck with your sales! I'd try Ebay if you haven't already, prices there seem to be so inflated people pay so much more $ than things are worth

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20