Dji Phantom 2 FPV setup for sale

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a phantom standard.I bought a phantom 2 with H3-3D last year and bought all the gear to make it FPV. IOSD mini, immersion rc transmitter, fat shark antennas and a fly sight 7" black pearl monitor. In the year I've had it , it's only had about 15 flights on it. I also bought an extra battery for it. I'm asking $450 for it. The $50 will handle shipping cost. PayPal preferred.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a phantom standard.I bought a phantom 2 with H3-3D last year and bought all the gear to make it FPV. IOSD mini, immersion rc transmitter, fat shark antennas and a fly sight 7" black pearl monitor. In the year I've had it , it's only had about 15 flights on it. I also bought an extra battery for it. I'm asking $450 for it. The $50 will handle shipping cost. PayPal preferred.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Sounds like everything except the camera?
jk

I told him about it and he's really interested, could you send a couple of pictures to my email at [email protected]?
Are both batteries still good? Is this the updated radio with the gimble knob to control the camera? How many months old? Sorry for all the questions but I have to work with him and he's a lot bigger than me, lol

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub