DJI Phantom 2 Assistant Software vs DJI NAZA Assistant soft

Reaction score
Hi there i have been using the phantom 2 assistant software and have changed it over to naza in the phantom assistant but i am having trouble getting ioc to work so i have downloaded the naza assistant software is it any better or should I stay with the phantom 2 software I do not know any one got any ideas ? Will it be fine to use the Naza Assistant on the phantom 2

Thanks for your time

Re: DJI Phantom 2 Assistant Software vs DJI NAZA Assistant

The Naza assistant won't work with the Phantom 2 no matter what mode it's in. You have to use the P2 assistant.

What is your issue with IOC?

rilot said:
The Naza assistant won't work with the Phantom 2 no matter what mode it's in. You have to use the P2 assistant.

What is your issue with IOC?

In the P2 assistant software i have changed it over to NAZA and have played around with the gain and what have you got that all sorted. so i know its working ok as i have changed controller modes as well. The problem i am facing is on the IOC menu i click the box to activate it but the switch doesn't work even though it does on the calibration and say if i leave the IOC menu and go to the gain menu when i come back to IOC its not activated or on ? I would like to know if i am missing something

Are you sure that your GPS receiver is working?

rilot said:
Are you sure that your GPS receiver is working?

YEAH I EVEN MOVED IT IN MY OFFICE SO GPS COME UP AS IT WAS SET TO GPS BUT COULD NOT FIND IT SO I MOVED IT SO IT FOUND IT ....SORRY FOR CAPS. EVEN IF IT NOT IN GPS IT SHOULD SURELY BE ABLE TO BE SWITCHED ON IN THE SOFTWARE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.