DJI Phantom 1 with Gimbal won't liftoff anymore

Reaction score
This is a DJI Phantom 1 with a Naza upgrade and H3 D3 Gimbal.

It was working fine for weeks after the Gimbal upgrade now suddenly it won't get enough power to liftoff..

the left right throttle gets plenty of power, but not the up and down right throttle stick.

in the video you can hear the low power its getting. I checked settings and config, and software upgrades with no luck..

Any suggestions? Please be specific and include troubleshooting steps or fix, Because I'm not an expert on this stuff i understand it slightly but not completely. Thanks!!!

heres the link to the youtube video to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h369p7o ... e=youtu.be

[email protected]

Where are you located? Why do you have your controller in mode 1. Most use mode 2. Throttle on left, pitch and roll on right. .

If you run the Naza Assistant software and push the throttle all the way up, does the corresponding gauge on the screen also go all the way up?
If not, you need to calibrate the RC.

Yes if you watch the video you can see me run the test all the way up and down and left and right....and it goes all the way up and down when testing to 1000.

As to why I'm in mode 1 thats just how it always has been...since the day i bought it? how do i switch the mode? will this really matter? its possible this might do it?

I looked at the video. It looks like you're in mode 2. Nothing is wrong (if that's the case).

The tab you didn't click on is Basic -> RC. That would confirm, I think.

Edit: Actually, it's the RC Assistant software to indicate mode 1/mode 2.

Ok cityzen I'll post a screenshot. But other than that assuming it's all good what else is the issue? I'm sure the basic tab is find as well....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31