DJI Parachute System - The DropSafe

I hope not either lol! It's not something I would play with while flying either, but bench testing it and knowing altitude deployment would keep me at ease.. Without doubt it is last minute resort for Low voltage, GPS interference, blown motor and even failure.. That is of course it will receive the deployment ??signal??. That said, obviously the motors need shutdown, if not already. It's all in the Freefall, I wouldn't suggest deploying a chute at high altitude because of drift, but the rapid deployment helps make it an ease of understanding.. Doesn't mean it's safe and reliable that's for sure, but it's added insurance rather than a complete crash lost.. I'm hoping I'm not going to be the Ginny pig lol.. Fly Safe[emoji2]

I've been watching the parachute system since I purchased my P2V+ ;)

Problem : It may need another receiver mounted on the bird to activate the servo... Or, do you have a solution to trigger the chute deployment from the stock controller/onboard receiver ? :?:

My Bad, didn't think of that, it needs an assigned channel.. I use the T8J remote.. This is not installed on my new build yet, so I really don't have any specifications, drawings or pix.. It's a learn as I go build, I'm in no hurry.. But yes, I think you would have to upgrade to a multi channel remote.. The MARS MINI has a servo on it..

I've been watching the parachute system since I purchased my P2V+ ;)

Problem : It may need another receiver mounted on the bird to activate the servo... Or, do you have a solution to trigger the chute deployment from the stock controller/onboard receiver ? :?:

Careful with the Mayday board. you have to make sure the set up and the calibration is correct. the distributor that going to install must set it correctly or it may prematurely deploy the parachute.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj