DJI P4P (Used) from Amazon Warehouse?

Reaction score
So I found on Amazon today that they have the DJI Phantom 4 Pro for $1,191.00. This is used, with the following comment under condition:
"Item is in original packaging, but packaging has damage. Cosmetic damage (Less than 10%) on the top of the item. Cosmetic damage (Less than 10%) on the bottom of the item. Cosmetic damage (Less than 10%) on the sides of the item. Cosmetic damage (Less than 10%) on the back of the item"

What do you guys think? With Amazon returns are easy, 30 days no questions basically. But according to the description does this sound like it has been crashed? Or should I do a why not, and see for myself and just order it?

i bet the box is just damaged, i purchased my first phantom (p2v+) the same way from amazon warehouse. the phantom was unused in perfect condition, the box was just damaged.

i bet the box is just damaged, i purchased my first phantom (p2v+) the same way from amazon warehouse. the phantom was unused in perfect condition, the box was just damaged.

If that is the case, then this will be a heck of a deal. I had to pay tax on it so it came to more like $1,270. But I can get 2 additional batteries for it and it would be roughly the cost New.

I like the word "cosmetic" damage in the description. Thus why I tend to agree with you

You still qualify for Amazon return policy if something is wrong. I got my tv from warehouse deals,the rep told me if the box was damaged in any way they automatically put it in warehouse deals,this sounds like the same thing how my tv was listed.

You still qualify for Amazon return policy if something is wrong. I got my tv from warehouse deals,the rep told me if the box was damaged in any way they automatically put it in warehouse deals,this sounds like the same thing how my tv was listed.

Sounds like I will be getting a very nice deal. I will keep you posted. Says it will not ship until Feb 1st ( I don't really understand that though)

Yes mate, try it, you can return it if there's a problem. Mine arrived from Amazon yesterday brand new but the packaging looked like it had been dragged around and there was a big compression on one corner as if it had been dropped (the phantom box, not the external box) but the contents are fine, something to be said for that foam box, it's excellent.

Sent from my SM-G900F using PhantomPilots mobile app

So I received the drone today, in fact 10 minutes ago from Amazon. So excited, open it up.....and it's a PHANTOM 4.....that's right...NOT A PRO!
On the phone with Amazon right now. So very frustrating.

So I received the drone today, in fact 10 minutes ago from Amazon. So excited, open it up.....and it's a PHANTOM 4.....that's right...NOT A PRO!
On the phone with Amazon right now. So very frustrating.

Wow that sucks! Someone did the old upgrade for free switch a ro. Luckily Amazon support is amazing! Make sure you ask the rep to please notate the account that it's not the right model,just in case they try to put it back in inventory again.

Got off the phone with them and they are making it right. I am now getting a NEW P4Pro for the same price as I paid for the used one. Not bad at all. Thanks Amazon!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Wow congrats

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.