DJI P3A in turkey from UK...

Reaction score
Hi I’m just wondering if any one this year has taken their drone to turkey ? I been reading it’s ok to fly out there with out it being registered as long as it’s under 500 which mine is, but concerned about my return journey home with my batteries, but most stuff I can find is from 2017 and i know a lot of what you read is old cobblers from being there in person.... so any one that has first hand experience of taking drone to turkey be it good or bad I’d love to hear from you, as I’d be gutted if I can’t take and fly my drone there

Hi I’m just wondering if any one this year has taken their drone to turkey ? I been reading it’s ok to fly out there with out it being registered as long as it’s under 500 which mine is, but concerned about my return journey home with my batteries, but most stuff I can find is from 2017 and i know a lot of what you read is old cobblers from being there in person.... so any one that has first hand experience of taking drone to turkey be it good or bad I’d love to hear from you, as I’d be gutted if I can’t take and fly my drone there
Sorry - no first-hand knowledge, although I live 'just down the road' from Turkey.

Which airline are you flying with? Have you checked their website or contacted them to ask about travelling with your drone and batteries? You don't mention the flight out - are you travelling overland outbound?

Re regulations: A quick Google search found this but don't know if you will adjudge it as being more cobblers.... :)

Drone Rules and Laws in Turkey - Current Information and Experiences

A further Google search may find you more (possible cobblers, though)... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31