DJI P3A FAA N Number Registration Docs

Reaction score
Does anyone have an example of the FAA N Number registration documents that they can post or email? I need to get an N Number for my P3.

Thanks in advance
Brian

Why don't you just register?

Why do you need to see someone else's docs?

I'm looking for documentation to apply for an N Number for commercial use. Not regular registration. The docs for getting an N number are complicated. Name of engine manufacturer, engine model designation code, engine power output, max takeoff weight, etc

I'm looking for documentation to apply for an N Number for commercial use. Not regular registration. The docs for getting an N number are complicated. Name of engine manufacturer, engine model designation code, engine power output, max takeoff weight, etc
PM Me your email and I'll send you something that might help a bit.

Reactions: brianrmartin
This is what I put:

· Full Legal Name of UA Manufacturer or Builder – DJI

· sUA Model Designation – Phantom 3 Professional

· sUA Serial Number – xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

· Class – Rotorcraft UAS

· sUA Maximum Takeoff Weight – 1300g

· Category - Land

· Name of Engine Manufacturer - DJI

· Engine Model Designation – 2312A

· Engine Serial-Numbers - none

· Number of Engines - 4

Reactions: brianrmartin
What unbelievable BS, to get a permit for a drone, that procedure is for full size aircraft,they need simple registration for drones to get a commercial permit, aren't they working on something like that.

Hmmm you guys got me thinking so here's some gas on the fire
now you need a private pilot license for commercial use. but a standard private pilot license is only good for one motor unless you have a multi endorsement. so do you need a multi engine endorsement to fly you drone.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hmmm you guys got me thinking so here's some gas on the fire
now you need a private pilot license for commercial use. but a standard private pilot license is only good for one motor unless you have a multi endorsement. so do you need a multi engine endorsement to fly you drone.

Hahahahaha. That's a good one. Maybe I may just get some use from my MEL ticket.

I don't think MEL will work. I think you would need rotorcraft. :tearsofjoy:
Too bad these drones are so heavy if they were lighter they might fall under the ultralight category then we wouldn't have to register it
Haha

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj