DJI P3A constant app crashed and drops

Reaction score
Ever since the last update when I drop down to 2-3 bars on signal, the app would crash & when I restart the app or try and go back to camera view it says NO SIGNAL & I can not re-conmect to the craft via the app, although I have a green light on the controller & am within range.

& the one released yesterday for DJI GO I had full bars today & the screen on my Android in the DJI GO app in camera view started appearing orange and yellow lines & the app forced me our of camera view, when going back into camera view it said NO SIGNAL, although I had a green light on the controller.

Luckily when hitting return to home the craft came back on all occasions, but I am wondering if anyone has any insight as to why the app is crashing & forcing me out of camera view & why when I go back into camera view its saying no signal, in order to get live view back in the DJI GO app I need to restart the controller & craft?

Ever since the last update when I drop down to 2-3 bars on signal, the app would crash & when I restart the app or try and go back to camera view it says NO SIGNAL & I can not re-conmect to the craft via the app, although I have a green light on the controller & am within range.

& the one released yesterday for DJI GO I had full bars today & the screen on my Android in the DJI GO app in camera view started appearing orange and yellow lines & the app forced me our of camera view, when going back into camera view it said NO SIGNAL, although I had a green light on the controller.

Luckily when hitting return to home the craft came back on all occasions, but I am wondering if anyone has any insight as to why the app is crashing & forcing me out of camera view & why when I go back into camera view its saying no signal, in order to get live view back in the DJI GO app I need to restart the controller & craft?

Also, I am wondering, if the app crashes and its over a thousamd feet away, will it still find it way back without the DJI GO app?

Also, I am wondering, if the app crashes and its over a thousamd feet away, will it still find it way back without the DJI GO app?

I can't comment on the rest of your issues, but if you had a good home point set, the P3 should come home on any RC control signal loss. The app has nothing to do with that.

On the previous version I was getting video disconnection and I found the only way to get it back was to pull the usb cable out and plug it back in.

I also noticed I would get severe lag when I took a photo. I haven't tested the update yet.

On the previous version I was getting video disconnection and I found the only way to get it back was to pull the usb cable out and plug it back in.

I also noticed I would get severe lag when I took a photo. I haven't tested the update yet.
Trust me, while frantically looking at the NO SIGNAL red text i tried everything, including removing & re-inserting the USB cord, several times... to no avail. Let me know if you have any other tips i can try. Thanks!

Trust me, while frantically looking at the NO SIGNAL red text i tried everything, including removing & re-inserting the USB cord, several times... to no avail. Let me know if you have any other tips i can try. Thanks!

What firmware are you using?

Upgraded mine a little while ago to 1.3.2 and the most recent go version at that time and it was junk. Constant drop outs and disconnections, down graded old school to 1.1.9 and the pilot app 1.10 and it has been happy ever after.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav