DJI P3 Hardshell Backpack

Reaction score
Are the DJI P3 Hardshell Backpack's in stock in the USA and ready to ship from any retailers? I could use a battery also since the one I have on order is still pending from DJI.

Mike,

Will they have the DJI logo on the back like on DJIs website or are they as pictured on your site?

The Hardshells in stock are the original release with the Phantom logo (Part 50) as pictured on our site. The DJI logo hardshells (Part 52) will be available in 2-3 weeks for than likely.

I ordered mine from DJI. They are CRAZY fast on shipping. P3P arrived in 5 business days. Ordered props, landing gear, lens filter, and hard shell last Thursday and they are already in the US to be delivered Thursday.

So is only the logo different between part 50 and 52? If so, there's no real benefit of waiting for the 52?

I ordered mine from DJI. They are CRAZY fast on shipping. P3P arrived in 5 business days. Ordered props, landing gear, lens filter, and hard shell last Thursday and they are already in the US to be delivered Thursday.

How have you found the hard shell? I'm looking at getting one for riding my bike with, just wondering if it'll be comfy enough as the soft backpack from DJI is $550 australian!

@Advexure So that's with the small drone logo on it, right? The ones with the DJI logo seem harder to find / not yet available. I don't really understand why there are two versions; all the rest being equal...

That is correct, only difference is the logo. Part 52 (DJI Logo) are not yet shipping. We have Part 50 (Phantom Logo) in stock and ready to ship.

How have you found the hard shell? I'm looking at getting one for riding my bike with, just wondering if it'll be comfy enough as the soft backpack from DJI is $550 australian!

Hardshells are in stock, we should definitely be able to help you with some cheaper shipping than that. Just add what you need to your Cart, drop your state/province and zip into the shipping calculator and you'll see a number of options to Australia. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

That is correct, only difference is the logo. Part 52 (DJI Logo) are not yet shipping. We have Part 50 (Phantom Logo) in stock and ready to ship.

Hardshells are in stock, we should definitely be able to help you with some cheaper shipping than that. Just add what you need to your Cart, drop your state/province and zip into the shipping calculator and you'll see a number of options to Australia. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
Other than the logo, is there any difference whatsoever between part 52 and part 50 backpacks?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4