dji p2 crashed drone. wires to gimball help

Reaction score
Hi I am a drone newbie crashed my p2 6 months ago and finally got round to looking what's wrong with it after feeling a pillock for my stupidity.

I have a P2 with zenmuse H2-3D gimball/ hero 3 fitted that took a big knock. I have bought a new gimball as I just didn't know where to start to fix the gimball.

its taken me about 2 weeks to get a new G8 interface cable and look the drone over for other signs of damage.

Am about to put it all back together again and found a 4 wire YBRB without a connector hanging under the bottom half of the clam shell. follows the same path as the G8 interface tape to the gimball. anyone help. I've got pictures but cant upload....

any advice greatly appreciated.

DSC_2923.JPG

The YBRB cable is for video/power out to a transmitter. It's normal, just let it hang out the body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you... I'd assumed it had broken off old gimbal but had thought it had always been there. Rescrew it all back together and hope it's fixed. Thank you for the response.
Does anyone have a UK source for replacement cables as I have one other that was pinched in the clam
_20170212_022934.JPG

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic