DJI Osmo

Will you buy one?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Apologies if this is posted elsewhere but have you seen this?!
People have been talking about it for a while, looks amazing

I think the prototype was based like that but the final product seems to come with its own that is pretty much the same as the inspire from what I can tell

X5 might be a bit too big on it to be truly handheld and comfortable? But it would definitely be totes amazeballs!

Ok, so research done.
Check video below, you can use the X5 and or the X3 cameras.

Now for me to order the inspire with the X5 and then the OSMO with the black camera lol

yeah it's an x3 camera & x3 gimbal,
so they added a handle & phone mount (& an extra $100 to the price).
if they offered the handle by itself it'd be cool -- it says it works with x3 & x5 cams -- maybe in the future....

The results are definitely impressive though but I suspect it will take a fair bit of practice to keep the camera focused right where you want as you move it around. The videos I've seen of it seem to show it staying in one plane as you move it around so I guess you have to keep pointing on the iPhone where you want it to look ?

The price is horrid, but the mounts look good. Does anyone know if that's a classic 1/4" tripod screw? Then I could use my Feiyu and GoPros.

This is their big announcement. Boring. Unfortunately Yuneec has a better idea and it has been out for a while already.

Have we just been shown the camera for the Phantom4 ??

Isn't it just the Inspire Pro camera on a stick?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj