Dji osd on fc40

Hi, what do you mean by putting "the osd on fc40"? I have a fpv flight controller N1 OSD module for DJI Naza. My version has english menu and it is very easy to setup.
Features:
- NAZA special OSD, no need PC parameter adjust
- Support NAZA GPS, read NAZA Compass and GPS data, could direct return direction in air
- Barometer, more precision height indication
- Three page selectable: Chinese/DJI-type IOSD/Self-definition
- Power supply from NAZA flight controller
- Dimension: 42.5*26mm
- Weight: 6g

Hi what I mean is the osd to tell me how high and stuff and how far I'm flying on my googles at the min I just have pic that's it my go pro on its way mate tgere something for that I could link up

Carlo if you have a naza controller any osd will work. As long as its the same frequencie as your receiver (goggles in your case). The cheaper ones are ok but i personally would stay away from them and go with the dji osd it took me less than an hour to hook up. Thats my opion only though. I mentioned what it displays the only thing it doez not display is time in the air.Also what I meant to say make sure the OSD is compatible with the Naza flight controller you have in your drone. In my case it was the NazaMV2.

Sent from my LG-D950G using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Also msg me on the Whatsapp I have lots of info on our batteries and found some charts

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20