DJI Online Store

Reaction score
As we all know DJI are offered free hard shell case until 31st dec, Iam in two minds to make a decision so quickly but after same time a freebie is enticing.

Can you guys comment on whether DJI often gives free stuff be it batteries etc or is this a Christmas only offer and in Jan we will be back to nothing.

Iam also concerned about Phantom 4 being released, don't want to be the one who buys the 3 and a week later the 4 gets announced, any insider news ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

DJI does not give out free cases and/or batteries often. I don't think we'll see anything free given out with the Phantom 3 again. When the Phantom 4 comes out, we might see a little price drop for the Phantom 3.

DJI has been releasing new Phantoms mid-year, so I don't think we're going to see anything new on the shelves in January. If you can wait 6 months to buy, then I have a feeling the Phantom 4 might be available at that time.

DJI does not give out free cases and/or batteries often. I don't think we'll see anything free given out with the Phantom 3 again. When the Phantom 4 comes out, we might see a little price drop for the Phantom 3.

DJI has been releasing new Phantoms mid-year, so I don't think we're going to see anything new on the shelves in January. If you can wait 6 months to buy, then I have a feeling the Phantom 4 might be available at that time.

That's valid information, June here is winter in Australia hence it would be like waiting another 12 months.
Think it is Phantom 3 then.

Do they release a new model every year ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Do they release a new model every year ?
They have been for the past couple of years. I suspect this trend will continue due to the popularity of the Phantom.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.