Confirmed

Attachments

• 1456844600276.jpg
    1456844600276.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 296
No, no... that's just DJI's most recent ex-employee :D
I thought that was Jenny???[emoji3]

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

You heard it here folks! The yuan price tag equates to about 1350 USD!

Attachments

• 1456844670187.jpg
    1456844670187.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 257
Wonder what the clip cut outs on the leg frames are for. Prop guards? I hope something better than that ridiculousness.

217010115b4cf0417d964205e3dc9fb0.jpg

Here you go

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Meet Jenny's husband, Jenny got fired today so to soften the blow she took home a present [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I wonder if they will live stream this event? I have not been able to find a link

Yeah, even with most of the predicted upgrades (better motors, slightly longer flights, better video, better gimbal, front obstacle avoidance and 360 degrees camera without retracting landing gear, I'm pretty much still going to keep my P3P as my main workhorse and add a Typhoon H and a Walkera 250 racer with google FPV to the stable. My foray into goofy ultralights (Aviax and Soma) made me a believer as far as buying something heavier and better. The Aviax H20 that I bought has never flown an inch and Gearbest makes DJI customer service look like B&H camera.....

Yeah, even with most of the predicted upgrades (better motors, slightly longer flights, better video, better gimbal, front obstacle avoidance and 360 degrees camera without retracting landing gear, I'm pretty much still going to keep my P3P as my main workhorse and add a Typhoon H and a Walkera 250 racer with google FPV to the stable. My foray into goofy ultralights (Aviax and Soma) made me a believer as far as buying something heavier and better. The Aviax H20 that I bought has never flown an inch and Gearbest makes DJI customer service look like B&H camera.....
Slightly longer flight times? Looks like a double battery bay. I know weight factors in but I think they're aiming to be the king of flight time with this one. The gimbal looks 360 but the legs don't look like retractable. Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20