DJI North Americia Alert

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with DJI Calif. Calling about my 6.5 week wait on my P3P they have had for bad gimbal shake out of the box
After 4 days of non stop ( sorry we are experiencing heavy call volume) click
calling all different times of day, well I did A BIT OF A CHEAT AND PRESSED ONE FOR INSPIRE
got through and was told there are relocating to a bigger building hiring more techs and due to the move there 4-6 week turn around is now 6-8
they hope to soon get back on track and cut it down 4-6 again soon and hopefully there goal is 2-4 he says
GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(

Just got off the phone with DJI Calif. Calling about my 6.5 week wait on my P3P they have had for bad gimbal shake out of the box
calling all different times of day, well I did A BIT OF A CHEAT AND PRESSED ONE FOR INSPIRE
got through and was told there are relocating to a bigger building hiring more techs and due to the move there 4-6 week turn around is now 6-8
they hope to soon get back on track and cut it down 4-6 again soon and hopefully there goal is 2-4 he says

The problem is that DJI growth curve is insane! It will take time to line this one out!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    240.1 KB · Views: 280
Reactions: skyhighdiver
Seems like blade strike or someone posted about the relocation about a week ago.
Bad for you Sky but might be a good thing in the long run .
Hope ya don't have to long of a wait !

Seems like blade strike or someone posted about the relocation about a week ago.
Bad for you Sky but might be a good thing in the long run .
Hope ya don't have to long of a wait !
Only good thing is I have my P3A to fly
but it has the dreaded horizon tilt so has to go back to amazon next week
I was hoping to have my P back by then so I would not own 2 and still be birdless:(:(:(:(

Thanks for the post, Sky. My check-in to their que was 6 weeks ago today, and still no word. They told me that same story (re-locating, etc.) right as my P3P was checked-in. I'm thinking about re-engaging my attorney on this. $1300.00 is a lot at stake (not to mention more than 6 weeks of down-time)

Reactions: hot dog
Only good thing is I have my P3A to fly
but it has the dreaded horizon tilt so has to go back to amazon next week
I was hoping to have my P back by then so I would not own 2 and still be birdless:(:(:(:(
Well at least ya can fly bro even if ya have to lean alittle !
Is better than not flying at all as that sucks !!

Thanks for the post, Sky. My check-in to their que was 6 weeks ago today, and still no word. They told me that same story (re-locating, etc.) right as my P3P was checked-in. I'm thinking about re-engaging my attorney on this. $1300.00 is a lot at stake (not to mention more than 6 weeks of down-time)

I know right ,sad thing is my P3P was bad from first flight. I got It direct from DJI ( BAD BAD IDEA)
Called asked to exchange or return they said NO have to do RMA and item will be fixed #@%$ really
What other product to you buy, open up, its bad and you cant return or exchange it.
Don't get me wrong I love there products even if I got a few duds
I have had P,PV,PV2+,P3A,and P3P but have to say there customer service SUCKS!!!
Wish they would follow Amazons lead 30 days no questions asked ( which is were I will buy every DJI product in the future)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl