DJI needs a software update.

Reaction score
The app for the vision needs a way to lock the tilt to move gimbal function in the on position.
I know people have suggested a sticker on the screen but come on how hard would it be to double tap that icon to keep it turned on.

Can we all flood DJIs inbox with this request?

If you want ppl to do things for you, do your part too:

1. Post sample text to copy-paste.
2. Post email address\url to do the copy-pasting too.

Happy spamming!

-Here you go-
----------------

Dear DJI,
I love your Phantom 2 Vision. While some updates are tough to make, and slow to roll out. There is an easy fix that you can roll out quickly.
The button on the iOS and Android app that allows the gimbal to move by simply tilting the device should stay on so that I can both fly and use the gimbal at the same time.
As it is now this is a nice proof of concept feature, but is nearly useless if I have to keep my finger on the icon to use it.

Please provide a way to lock that button in the on position with ease and then turn it off again with ease.
I recommend tapping the icon two times to turn it on and then tapping two times again to turn it off.

The best part? You don't even need to update the Phantom, just the iOS and Android software.

Thank you,
XXXXX
[email protected]

-------
I plan to email all 4 of these.

DJI HEADQUARTERS [email protected]
DJI NORTH AMERICA [email protected]
DJI EUROPE [email protected]
DJI JAPAN [email protected]

I totally agree. I've seen this discussed previously and I think it's almost common sense. I don't know why they don't have it as an option in the app. I'll email them as well.

The most useful app upgrade would be ultra simple too -- log all the received telemetry to a file! Then we'd have a record of exctly where and how high each flight was.
I've requested this a few times. Never get a reply from DJI. So -- if you are emailing them -- please add this to the wishlist!

gpauk said:
The most useful app upgrade would be ultra simple too -- log all the received telemetry to a file! Then we'd have a record of exctly where and how high each flight was.
I've requested this a few times. Never get a reply from DJI. So -- if you are emailing them -- please add this to the wishlist!

Great idea. There is a device that does this, but it's extra weight, money, and stuff to mess with.
I like your idea.
I know DJI is not the best at responding so if we all email them, it MAY have an impact. (Fingers crossed)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers