DJI Mobile SDK Firmware

Reaction score
DJI Just posted a firmware in there dev section that adds GROUND station to the SDK
how ever it says
Notice: This is a beta firmware that adds ground station support for the DJI SDK. Update this firmware only if you intend to use the ground station. Note that you CANNOT revert to the original firmware after this update.
Ground station functions are now active in F-Mode instead of A-Mode.

so what i was wondering could u go to NEWER non DEV firmware when this comes out as this was posted today when new non dev firmware comes out could u install it or once DEV firmware is installed u can never go to non DEV firmware

PS if this wrong Section please let me know/move the thread

Salrus

i want to know if its safe to install it to test programming then install normal firmware when i am done programming as i don't have 2 phantoms :)

I'm hoping the update due out tomorrow will re-enable SDK use. There are a couple apps I want to try out that require an SDK enabled firmware.

ok i installed SDK enabled firmware to dork with the SDK and you can not go back to the normal one hopefully the its based on the newness of the firmware and when new non SDK firmware comes out i can flash that

here are the logs
controler
==========2015.07.14 18:45:02==========
Packet: /mnt/usb/P3X_FW_V01.01.1007.bin,
Result: Abort
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the remote controller.

Phantom
Result: Success.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:13 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.01.1007.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

Atempting to go back to non dev firmware yelds
========== 2014.01.01 00:00:13 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.02.0006.bin
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

no it isnt it works and flys fine the app shows 1.2.6 atm i am just going to leave the beta installed as i have no option and hope next firmware will flash over this one like a 1.2.7 :) they did say u cant go back to stock but like i was trying to ask if can go back to stock when 1.2.7 comes out or its permanently dev i will keep every posted

DJI Just posted a firmware in there dev section that adds GROUND station to the SDK
how ever it says
Notice: This is a beta firmware that adds ground station support for the DJI SDK. Update this firmware only if you intend to use the ground station. Note that you CANNOT revert to the original firmware after this update.
Ground station functions are now active in F-Mode instead of A-Mode.

so what i was wondering could u go to NEWER non DEV firmware when this comes out as this was posted today when new non dev firmware comes out could u install it or once DEV firmware is installed u can never go to non DEV firmware

PS if this wrong Section please let me know/move the thread

Salrus

Have you tried to use Ground Station yet and how did it work?

Does the DJI Pilot app still work with the beta P3X_FW_V01.01.1007 installed? Any improvements or surprises?

The pilot app works and shows 1.2.6 (so probably a new update can convert it back from dev) and I don't see any supises in pilot app though the mobile SDK does work so that's good and has way point I don't see anything bad with this firmware we will see if I can convert back to stock next normal update as that's my concern

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic