DJI Mavic Pro +Extras for Sale /SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I sold my Phantom here on the forums 6 months ago or so and bought my Mavic Pro. I just don’t have time to fly anymore with work and family and hate seeing it sit. NEVER crashed, NEVER dropped, and always kept in a case. Only a few hours of flight time. Included in bundle will be 3 batteries, tablet mount for remote, lens filters, small carrying bag with handle, and large, black, drone backpack for longer trips. Asking $850 USD via PayPal. I’m on the East Coast USA. Will NOT ship international but will ship within the continental USA. Feel free to get in touch with any questions. Regards, Patrick.View attachment 98105
View attachment 98106
View attachment 98107
View attachment 98108
View attachment 98120

Last edited:
Reactions: Orionarms82
I sold my Phantom here on the forums 6 months ago or so and bought my Mavic Pro. I just don’t have time to fly anymore with work and family and hate seeing it sit. NEVER crashed, NEVER dropped, and always kept in a case. Only a few hours of flight time. Included in bundle will be 3 batteries, tablet mount for remote, lens filters, small carrying bag with handle, and large, black, drone backpack for longer trips. Asking $850 USD via PayPal. I’m on the East Coast USA. Will NOT ship international but will ship within the continental USA. Feel free to get in touch with any questions. Regards, Patrick.View attachment 98105
View attachment 98106
View attachment 98107
View attachment 98108
View attachment 98120

Interested, where are you located? Can this be picked up?

Sorry about that. Here are some pictures.
IMG_2100.jpg
IMG_2101.jpg
IMG_2103.jpg
IMG_2104.jpg

Pics are up and all offers will be considered

Last edited:
So far it flies like a dream. All packed extremely well and in perfect condition. Thanks Patrick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31