DJI Mavic 3, First flights and major features

Reaction score
All the new features and specs of the new DJI Mavic 3 compared to the Mavic 2 Pro and to the Air 2S
Flight test and a few samples of footage
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: DroneB
Thanks for sharing you live in a beautiful place I live in Texas big difference what I can’t believe is why didn’t they use Dji go 4, much more in-depth professional app even the professionals are in disbelief I know the fly app is much more user-friendly but I think DGI really missed the mark there hopefully their firmware updates will give a lot more options one more thing I noticed when you turn left and right why is the screen, or I should say the Horizon tilting when you turn the drone reminds me of my first Mavic pro which I still have when you put it in airplane mode just curious I’m sure it’s something or a setting that you have set, thanks for making an in-depth video it looks like a very powerful Drone I’ll purchase mine probably in the next three weeks I just wanted to see how she looks one thing I’m mainly curious about if you could answer this when you switch from video to camera is there a hesitation like the Maviv 2 pro, and also you see that the sensor gets cut down and the clarity is not as crisp when shooting video on the Mavic two pro I’m sure everybody notices that a few people said that because of the sensor may be overheating they used a method called line skipping I just wanna make sure this drone does not do that and is there any chance when you’re videoing can you take pictures simultaneously while the video is running,like the phantom 4 pro does, i’m sure it doesn’t but I would like to hear from someone mainly about switching from video to camera do you see a difference in clarity I’m surprise no one ever talks about that in the Mavic two pro???

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31