DJI Manufactured FPV Goggles!

Reaction score
DJI seems to be producing some pretty high fidelity products so hows about some DJI HD FPV Goggles! Their R&D seems to be pretty quick to produce products so I suggest this as their next product! At least 1080p! I would buy it in a heartbeat!

"Under $1,000"

LOL

It would be nice to see DJI's take on a complete FPV setup though.

Audaciter said:
They could probably design, manufacture, market, sell, before I get the FatSharks I ordered a month and a half ago.

LOL, I've read this everywhere about Fat Sharks! Try ReadyMadeRC as I ordered the Fat Shark Attitudes from them about five days ago base on great feedback from customers and low and behold they shipped today! They were out of stock when I ordered and thought based on customer feedback I'll just order them and see what happens. Just hope nobody from the shipping company steals them. :)

LOL.
I'd feel more confident if Fatshark made more products instead.
I had a question about powering my Fatshark, went to their online forums, and within minutes one of their reps responded to my question, and subsequent questions.

Meanwhile, you're more likely to find Fatsharks in stock than DJI Shell's, "new" DJI props, etc.

Audaciter said:
Meanwhile, you're more likely to find Fatsharks in stock than DJI Shell's, "new" DJI props, etc.

I ordered my FatShark Dominators in March, and still no word. I guess the Predators are fairly easy to come by though.

72 Units of Fat Shark Attitude in stock at ReadyMadeRC: http://www.readymaderc.com/store/index. ... ts_id=1128

Can you cancel your order so you can buy from these guys? Customer service is great.

72 Units of Fat Shark Attitude in stock at ReadyMadeRC: http://www.readymaderc.com/store/index. ... ts_id=1128

Can you cancel your order so you can buy from these guys? Customer service is great.

Heli World has the Predators in stock too, and they are only about 4 miles away, but I really had my heart set on the
Dominators. And by now, I've waited this long, I guess I could wait another couple weeks before changing my order.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1