DJI making changes to Customer service worldwide?

Reaction score
http://www.dji.com/tech-support/

New section at the top implying telephone support coming to Europe, Japan - plus new number direct to DJI HQ in China...

More changes afoot than just in the US, then. Looks like they are moving in the right direction with this one - hopefully the user experience of these forthcoming support centres won't be a let down.

Clearly they were not prepared for their own success and expansion. Looks like they are headed in right direction.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Just had my first experience with the Los Angeles support center and it was GOOD. Called to ask a question. Anthony picked up the phone right away (no voicemail) and gave me the answer. No complaints here.

rmklaw said:
Just had my first experience with the Los Angeles support center and it was GOOD. Called to ask a question. Anthony picked up the phone right away (no voicemail) and gave me the answer. No complaints here.

Was it a general question about DJI product(s), or...?

I've been wanting to hear reports about the exact scope of service this new channel will be providing (and what will be redirected to dealers)

It was a product technical question. The point being that the phone was answered by a live body and question answered to my satisfaction. So far, so good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic