DJI Liquidation of Phantom & Inspire Drones continues

Reaction score
Prices continue to drop on DJI general consumer market drones (Phantom and Inspire). New Inspire 2 on the way. Announcement below is in Canada. Savings would be much greater in the U.S.

Attachments

• 1457709027594.jpg
    1457709027594.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 611
feel like this industry has reached tipping point!
No tipping point, just the typical example of anything electronic. Buy whatever you want and enjoy it, if you wait for the price to come down, the day after you buy what you think was a good deal, they'll come out with a newer model hat a higher price. So buy and fly, don't wait and faint.

Reactions: QuadBart
Starting to get like ink jet printers. Printers are cheap. But the cartidge is another story.

Starting to get like ink jet printers. Printers are cheap. But the cartidge is another story.
Wait whats the UAV version of a cartridge?

While I don't have a need for an Inspire, I love the way it looks flying. How much are those things dropping in price or how much are they going for now? Might just get one

Yeh I can get inspire 1 in mint condition here on Craigslist for $1850 now[emoji848]

Wonderful, I just placed an order for an Inspire 1 two days ago from dji.com, it hasn't even arrived yet.

Early reports suggest the Inspire 2 will have some great new features for photographers and videographers. New intelligent software features as well. I would assume obstacle avodance due to that becoming the new standard.

We should see all smart Inspire 1 owners who wish an Inspire 2 to be selling their Inspire 1 now before prices on Inspire 1 models drop further. I'd surely love such a beast!

I think the Inspire 2 will have a redundant IMU and compass system like the Phantom 4. It may sport 360 degree object avoidance. ;) just logical guesses...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I think the Inspire 2 will have a redundant IMU and compass system like the Phantom 4. It may sport 360 degree object avoidance. ;) just logical guesses...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
It just might. Also the big rumor is that it has a nose camera along with the regular 360 camera, plus long telescopic legs so that when it sits on the ground it has room for a DSLR camera underneath.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik