DJI IOSD Mini

Reaction score
Just checking on the iosd mini. I got it all hooked up and working. Went for a test flight all the paramaters seem to be working ok. Now i have a phantom 1.1.1, when i swicth the toggle switch that is on the top right of the controller, when i go from GPS to ATT it does display on the screen ok, the last att marking when i click the switch to it, nothing changes on the screen, is this normal, in the manual it says on the screen it should say GPS, ATT, MAN when flicking the switch. Also in the DJI naza assistant i have the Fail safe mode set to return to home and land, should it not say on the screen Fail Safe, i did see it flash on the screen last night brieifly when i plugged in the battery not sure if this is normal or not.

Maybe its because the firmware has not been updated yet on the mini iosd, I cant seem to get the iosd assistant to connect to the phantom drone, maybe I will delete the program and hookup the drone first and connect it to the pc and then install the software program maybe it will work then.

Any ideas guys

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj