DJI hiring in Los Angeles...

Reaction score
“We are excited to offer DJI fliers a new level of support to help them be more creative,” Quote.

I wonder if this new level is higher or lower ;)

This pisses me off, and has been frustrating the hell out of me since I read it.

My current day job is running a large contact center like they've set up, I just get to do it from home (we're "distributed"). We have numerous clients in the tech sector like DJI for whom we provide these exact services, and when I first heard that DJI was axing Colin's team I immediately told our AM's they needed to aggressively pursue them as a client, because I had all the insight they needed to be able to land a contract. All I got was "uh, thanks, we'll look in to it." Now DJI has kept it in-house, and I get to sit here reading about openings for a job I'd love to have in a city I don't live in. :evil:

Any socal Phantom pilots looking for a roommate? :roll:

OI Photography said:
This pisses me off, and has been frustrating the hell out of me since I read it.

My current day job is running a large contact center like they've set up, I just get to do it from home (we're "distributed"). We have numerous clients in the tech sector like DJI for whom we provide these exact services, and when I first heard that DJI was axing Colin's team I immediately told our AM's they needed to aggressively pursue them as a client, because I had all the insight they needed to be able to land a contract. All I got was "uh, thanks, we'll look in to it." Now DJI has kept it in-house, and I get to sit here reading about openings for a job I'd love to have in a city I don't live in. :evil:

Any socal Phantom pilots looking for a roommate? :roll:
Something tells me after the Colin escapade, that they're looking for "inside" control over the operations inside North America.
How's your Mandarin?? ;)
I'm going on 3 months, awaiting on DJI to test and replace a DOA battery...now that's some good customer service there.....NOT!!

I just got my P2V back from California, had a bad motor on it. They promised me a 2 week turn around and they met that. I hope they do increase support here in US, they're going to need it.

By the looks of things, it would be an easy job. Just do nothing just like DJI has been doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flyshasta said:
By the looks of things, it would be an easy job. Just do nothing just like DJI has been doing.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ouch , .i'd go if i didn't have 2 million other things i'm doing here

I've been curious about their LA location. Pretty sure they're in Burbank. If only there was a ground station for the P2, I could probably send my P2 there from my house. That said, with the number of helos around, it'd probably take one out and I'd end up in the papers. So maybe not!

Interesting that they say "30 years of combined customer service support" which is a typical marketing tactic to sound bigger than you are. To me that translates to maybe 10 people at most. 10 is better than none.

Somebody apply and get the address and I'll go check it out!

I'm also curious about where exactly in Los Angeles the office is located. I think Burbank or City of Industry would be a good bet.

Obviously what we need is a bunch of airborne cameras canvasing the city, providing real-time video feeds to personnel on the ground. Now where could we find something like that?

Maybe the irony factory.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj