DJI Hinting at a P4?

I won't be buying another dji product since i got the dreaded cracks of death.

I wouldn't expect them talking about a new Phantom 4 just yet. They still have a lot to talk about their new Osmo and Agricultural use drones. I wouldn't be surprised if the Phantom 4 has a removable camera or some kind of Osmo integration. Who knows?!

Reactions: Silverwingflinx
I wouldn't expect them talking about a new Phantom 4 just yet. They still have a lot to talk about their new Osmo and Agricultural use drones. I wouldn't be surprised if the Phantom 4 has a removable camera or some kind of Osmo integration. Who knows?!
phantom x concept

With this type of technology you find newer versions and features coming all the time, it would get expensive to keep up with the tech, I waited months after the P3P was released to get end user feedback and would do the same on any new model. With that said, we will need people to get what ever new model is released to do testing and video's.

I have really enjoyed my p3 with over 300 flights no problems besides cracks gimbal issues but the light bridge flying 9000 to 10000 meters awesome

Reactions: skyhighdiver
The only way I would buy another phantom is if it flies for the true 30 minute flight,,,,the x phantom concept looks interesting object avoidance new cam retracts nice and all the other things

I have really enjoyed my p3 with over 300 flights no problems besides cracks gimbal issues but the light bridge flying 9000 to 10000 meters awesome
So, do you have stress cracks? I've just found one yesterday, do you recomend stop flying? Or should i do nothing and keep flying? I isnt very big, and its only one line

I just discovered two cracks on my P3P two days ago after it's 105th flight. Have you tried calling DJI yet? What did they say?

Its with Dji Netherlands been there 2 weeks dunno what they are doing with it repair or replace?

So, do you have stress cracks? I've just found one yesterday, do you recomend stop flying? Or should i do nothing and keep flying? I isnt very big, and its only one line
I would suggest to get it repaired, sooner is better.

How are you guys getting 9000-10000 meters? I use a windsurfer and can't get better than 3,000 meters out of my P3A under ideal conditions with direct LOS

Well it only gets worse when you replace body hot glue or bondic will work glue your support towers,now that u do have cracks order the strong arms this will help.its 40.00 bucks for peace of mind.i glued my p3 body the back of p3 there are 3 pieces to body I glued the third body piece now it's just two halfs less twisting the strong arm can be purchased at infinity hobbies or UAV bits I like the aluminum ones

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl