DJI has released its 3-Axis stabilized handheld gimbal syste

Reaction score
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcjSdzYb9LY[/youtube]

Supports a Multitude of Cameras and Lenses
The Ronin is not customized for any specific camera. It can be easily adjusted to carry everything from small & light Micro-Four-Thirds cameras to heavier systems like the Red Epic.

Simple 5-Minute Setup
With a little practice, the Ronin takes less than 5 minutes to set up and balance whenever the camera configuration is changed.

SmoothTrack Control
SmoothTrack gives a single gimbal operator the ability to transform their tilt and pan movements on the gimbal into smooth and stabilized camera angle changes.

High Performance Processing Power
A customized, advanced 32-bit floating point DSP processor offers more efficiency than an ARM processor, for faster processing of signals from the onboard encoders.

3 Configurations
Underslung mode for traditional operation. Upright mode for eye-level or even higher shots. Briefcase mode for a slim low-profile setup.

Re: DJI has released its 3-Axis stabilized handheld gimbal s

Thats looks great. I have absolutely no use for it but i do have to say the footage looks great and it looks well built.

Now they need to translate some of the technology developed for Ronin into a new 3D gimbal for the P2 :)

It will probably fly away !!

Have you seen the cost? starts from $4500 US mmmm how many phantoms can I buy for that ? :lol:

Didn't I just see a post recently where a handheld gopro 3-axis motorized gimbal was about $100?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20