Dji has great customer service..

S

sandman259

Just thought I would post some positive things on here instead of all the bad stuff that happens to our drones sometimes. I'm guilty of it myself and was ready to jump ship after my drone bricked after an update. Well I'm here to tell you that Dji has great customer service and stands behind there product and there turnaround time is fast. And I might add they new I opened up my drone myself and they could clearly see that I used plast-aid on my arms as a preventative measure. Btw that stuff is amazing...but they didn't use that as an excuse to void my warranty. They tested it and found out it had a bad main control board and replaced it for free. Not only that I sent it in without a sd card and it returned to me with a brand new one[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
I was pleasantly surprised to read about your good fortune, and then experienced a bunch of my own today... Haha
LumeCube Phantom 3 Drone Kit

Pretty awesome. Sitting here, With lots of smiles... Chuckles

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Digdat0
Best of luck with this one sand . Had to send my P3 4K back and it was received this evening in LA and got notice a little bit ago
it had been entered and was being fixed for free . Just had a quiver in the gimbal but looks like it's gonna go through fast .

Reactions: Digdat0
Yes I think Dji has stepped up there game with the increase of competition out there, and having great customer service will keep there loyal following sticking around...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: dirkclod
This is good to hear. My P3P should arrive at DJI by end of day tomorrow. Esc, brick after firmware updates....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had great customer service recently as well. My P3P got the 'stuck RTH button' problem This was a warranty repair.

I lost my original receipt, DJI provided a copy for me via email (I purchased through DJI).

Sent everything to DJI in Los Angeles. New remote received a few days later.

The whole process, including getting a copy of the receipt from DJI, shipping, etc was four days.

I made a couple calls to DJI on this as well...they answered quickly and had all information I needed.

When my 19 month old P2 developed a faulty motor/ESC not only did DJI replace all the motors and ESC but the shell as well. The total cost including shipping both ways ZERO! Well pleased..

I am surprised by the negative feedback some have had regarding Customer Service for DJI. Yes, the wait was not a great experience to talk to an agent. However, once I had the agent on the phone, the agent was knowledgeable and friendly. Unfortunately, I had to ship the aircraft in. Once the company received it, I was able to get a quick resolution for my problem. Best of all, my copter has never flown better. As long as my experience remains as such, I will always be a loyal DJI Customer.

Well mine wasn't. I called after getting my RTA to ask a question. It took 5 days for a reply. By that time I had shipped my p3a to some one else. I think their service sucks.

I'm looking at the Autel to add to my p3a and not a p4.

I am another happy customer. DJI took care of me 2 times now. Once for stress cracks and another time for a mechanical malfunction that sent the AC to the bottom of the ocean. Both times they handled the situation in a quick manner and covered both incidents at no cost to me and with no resistance on their end. So far they have really exceeded my expectations.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20