DJI has all the old FW

Too bad that once you have put the bird on 1.6, then only thing it will take is 1.5. I went from 1.6 to 1.5 no problem. But 1.4 would not go in. Shame. Unless somebody out there knows a way.

some guy on the rcgroups forum said he got it down to 1.3.2 from 1.6 he used the sploodge trick. video link is in my downgrade remote success thread.

Excellent link. I was thinking about trying to find these files and "save" them locally for future use.

some guy on the rcgroups forum said he got it down to 1.3.2 from 1.6 he used the sploodge trick. video link is in my downgrade remote success thread.
Can you explain more on how to downgrade p3p? Gone through your tread, can't found any video link

1st page of my thread.

you will likely need to go from 1.6 to 1.5 do the sploodge trick, then try 1.4.1, sploodge trick again, then 1.3.2

or if that didn't work, 1.6 to 1.5, sploodge trick, 1.5 again then 1.41, sploodge trick again, 1.4.1 again, then 1.3.2

he said he couldn't get below 1.3.2, and neither could I...

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaiful Rizhuan
1st page of my thread.

you will likely need to go from 1.6 to 1.5 do the sploodge trick, then try 1.4.3, sploodge trick again, then 1.3.2

or if that didn't work, 1.6 to 1.5, sploodge trick, 1.5 again then 1.4.3, sploodge trick again, 1.4.3 again, then 1.3.2

he said he couldn't get below 1.3.2, and neither could I...
Just want to be clear. Is it really 1.4.3 before 1.5? All I can found is 1.4.1

*ALL* the old firmware is there if you manually edit the URL and change the version of the fw, ie:

http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_3/Phantom_3_Professional_Firmware_v1.1.9__en.zip
For some reason I can't get this to work. I can't even get the one embedded in the link above. I keep getting the following error page:
this XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error><Code>NoSuchKey</Code><Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message><Key>downloads/phantom_3/Phantom_3_Professional_Firmware_v1.4.3__en.zip</Key><RequestId>05BCFEBBFE386D30</RequestId><HostId>WJEBIO8WWprsOor4a723cRgGlHexynvis1FwEUmm6nNO3On4oicqCWOuk0GEgRtEpKwbLR+Hrno=</HostId></Error>

Last edited:
Hmm. Perhaps I'll take my A off the classifieds... seems a bird pre fw 1.3.2 might become quite valuable.

So far I've had no luck going from 1.5 to 1.4 with the sploodge method. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. On mine 1.6 was in. Then I rolled it back to 1.5. There are five flights on 1.5. 1.4 bin file went on sd. Started it with sploodge trick, nothing. I must be screwing something up with the process.

Noob here. Can someone clarify why wyou would want to revert to prior FW?

If there is enough interest I may be willing to post the firmwares for download on my site, I have back to 1.1 I believe. I might be missing one but i'm pretty sure I have them all, have not tried the sploodge trick yet on any of my birds. I find the issue is if the DJI GO app is updated and you are trying to use too low a firmware the video link will not show. It was only after updating aircraft firmware that the video came through. Anyone else have that?

Reactions: skyhighdiver
Do you have 1.7?

If there is enough interest I may be willing to post the firmwares for download on my site, I have back to 1.1 I believe. I might be missing one but i'm pretty sure I have them all, have not tried the sploodge trick yet on any of my birds. I find the issue is if the DJI GO app is updated and you are trying to use too low a firmware the video link will not show. It was only after updating aircraft firmware that the video came through. Anyone else have that?

Correct. You'll need the version of the Go app that corresponds to the FW available at that time.

So far I've had no luck going from 1.5 to 1.4 with the sploodge method. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. On mine 1.6 was in. Then I rolled it back to 1.5. There are five flights on 1.5. 1.4 bin file went on sd. Started it with sploodge trick, nothing. I must be screwing something up with the process.
try the sploodge trick, and then go to 1.5 again, then try 1.4.1

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20