Dji hardshell or other brand?

Reaction score
I want to buy a hardshell case for my P3, and i was wondering if the cheaper ones are any good? Or should i spend a little more and buy the dji one?

There is no secret or amazing technology used in the cases made by DJI that make them better than other brands.

I have the DJI brand hardshell, but only because it was free. Otherwise, I would have purchased a cheaper case.

There is no secret or amazing technology used in the cases made by DJI that make them better than other brands.

I have the DJI brand hardshell, but only because it was free. Otherwise, I would have purchased a cheaper case.
you should have gotten the combo with the extra battery.
it is worth paying to get the DJI battery, but not the backpack, so you should always go with the free battery combo that they are selling right now
(technically its not free, but it is $69 off!)

you should have gotten the combo with the extra battery.
it is worth paying to get the DJI battery, but not the backpack, so you should always go with the free battery combo that they are selling right now
(technically its not free, but it is $69 off!)

I would have if I didn't need/want the case...and it came free with the purchase of a Pro. I do have 3 batteries though.

I would have if I didn't need/want the case...and it came free with the purchase of a Pro. I do have 3 batteries though.
oh that makes sense
I meant you should have gotten a $60 case off of amazon/ebay, and get the phantom combo with the $69 battery. then you should have gotten one more battery and you would have saved a bit of money

oh that makes sense
I meant you should have gotten a $60 case off of amazon/ebay, and get the phantom combo with the $69 battery. then you should have gotten one more battery and you would have saved a bit of money

When I purchased mine, the deal was a Phantom 3 Pro and free hardshell case. Period.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic