DJI H3-2D Gimbal and Hero 3+ Blk ED mount onto P2V

Reaction score
Hi all P2V owners, I wonder if a DJI H3-2D Gimbal and Hero3+Blk Edition can be mounted onto a P2V (without Vision camera ,ofcourse), plug & play,and capability of FPV (no opening the shell, no soldering)? Any P2V owners have tried this yet? Can it be done? Thank you for your input.

I don't know if it can be done, but if you're thinking of doing it just buy a P2! By removing the Vision camera with its data link you lose all the things that make the Vision what it is: no FPV, telemetry or camera control via the smartphone. Also standard GoPro FPV setups run on 5.8GHz which is the Vision control frequency!

As Pull Up mentioned - just buy the P2. The Non Vision P2 uses 2.4mhz for Tx control, is optioned out for plug & play for Zenmuse and FPV with external cables on one of the forward legs.

Pull_Up said:
I don't know if it can be done, but if you're thinking of doing it just buy a P2! By removing the Vision camera with its data link you lose all the things that make the Vision what it is: no FPV, telemetry or camera control via the smartphone. Also standard GoPro FPV setups run on 5.8GHz which is the Vision control frequency!

Thank you sir.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl